How to hide Roles!

Hello,
Is there any method to hide roles from User doctype from this HTML roles!

In my system, I want to make a new user with administrator permission(System Manager) expect some modules roles that it mustn’t appear to the user so he can not able to take them.
Is there any method to make this !
If I remove unwanted roles from tabRole is this a good solution ?!

@OmarJaber,

You will need to disable the Role to hide them, But it case you will also not get the permissions to read/write/submit the doctype for which the role is the associate.

1 Like

@OmarJaber I think this not possible with normal customization

2 Likes

Possible. Just Disable the role. But for the new Role, you will have to add permission rules. With custom roles, you are very likely to receive many permission errors. You will have fix them for every link field in the form, so that user can save that document.

3 Likes

@umair i think omar is trying to prevent normal users to see the roles in the system ,
it’s some kind of security so the don’t know what roles they have , and the havent !!

it’s more like if i was an employee and my friend have more roles than me or i have just little roles i will be angry or ask more roles !! so if you want to hide the roles for all user and show it for a specific user or system manger !!

i think that what omar trying to talk about ?? right ??

1 Like

@umair i think omar is trying to prevent normal users to see the roles in the system ,
it’s some kind of security so the don’t know what roles they have , and the havent !!

In the User master, Roles are visible to system managers only. Even if non-system manager user checked User master, roles section will be hidden from them.

Any update on this? I also want to hide the unnecessary roles to subadmin.