How to hide the 'add column' button on the menu when I view the report?

I don’t want my staffs to see everything through ‘add column’ button on the menu when he view the report, so how can I hide this button?

provide a screenshot pelase

the button which is rounded in blue, thank you.

you can create a custom script on sales order . get the button by it’s class name and hide it using simple js code

I have tried this way but can’t work, is it to create a from script of sales order?

is the script like below?

frappe.ui.form.on(‘Sales Order Item’, {
refresh(frm) {
frm.remove_custom_button(__(‘download’));
// your code here

}

})

I don’t know if download is considered as custom button , but try this :

frappe.ui.form.on('Sales Order', {
	refresh(frm) {
	    document.getElementsByClassName('grid-download')[0].style.display="none";
	}
})
1 Like

yes it works, thank you very much!!

another question, for the same reason, I want to hide the “add column” in manu on the query report, can you teach me how to do?
QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720220105162230

if you want the user not to update a report you can use prepared reports. prepared reports cannot be edited.

how to use the prepared report? shall I create a new report?

open report list. then your report . uncheck “disable prepared reports” . now open the report and generate new one

it already uncheck “disable prepared reports”, then shall I create a all new report?

you can create a new prepared report yes.

I can’t find where to create the prepared report

when you go to report you should see a button “create new prepared report”

because it already uncheck “disable prepared reports”, there is no way to select the report as prepared report

I don’t find this button, is it in the query report?

Hi, I tried many ways by what you said yesterday but all can’t reach my target, even I create new prepared report, but when I query it, I still can add or remove the column without any limit, so can I hide the button ‘add column’ directly? How can I do?

I suppose do it the same way you did the other button , for now