There are 2 issues we are tackling here.
- I would like to import Ø character via CSV so that it shows correctly on the browser.
- For this I have tried to import this character as Ø, this seems to work but creates problems in case of exporting.
- Second issue is that when we export this character to CSV then it should show as it is.
- Now for this issue, I have tried to enter the Ø directly in the field and it exports as in CSV if its opened in a text editor but it shows up as Ã˜ when I open the CSV in excel
- If I use Ø it shows correctly while importing but it shows as Ø in CSV and in EXCEL.
So my question is how to import this character so that it shows correctly on the web and also exports correctly on the CSV and opens up correctly in the EXCEL.