How to install version 15 on wsl?

My erpnext 14 suddenly got deleted for some reason, I need a new guide on how to install erpnext 15 on wsl

Anyone?

Use this script to install:

Installing erpnext is not really different on WSL. You can just install an Ubuntu distribution from the store and use any of the various guides you find on this forum to use that instance to install frappe, erpnext, etc. Here is one such guide that seems pretty good: [Guide] How to install ERPNext v15 on Linux Ubuntu (step-by-step instructions)

However, don’t expect it to be able to serve the site(s) beyond your local machine without some networking changes to your windows setup. This would only be a good idea as a temporary measure until you can get things going on a proper server, or if you are only using it for development- not production.

interesting, but I want to build it with India_compliance and pos awesome, is there a way to do that? I need the offline build btw

Hey I want to install the free local build, I don’t think this is it

The automatic script installed the online version for me, I want the free offline version, how do I do that?

@skad online or offline it is free. Although i don’t understand what you mean by offline version. :man_shrugging: