I was wondering if I can link an account to a party.
I found that I can set default account for a specific party in specific company.
However, what if I have multiple accounts for that party how to link them all to that party?
Also, If I have a party like a hotel that has multiple branches. Can I define something like sub-party? Where HotelX is the Party and under it goes HotelX-USA & HotelX-UK?
As per my understanding, lets you set a default account for a customer or supplier, but it only allows one account per party in each company. However, It doesn’t support a “parent-child” setup for parties out of the box, so for more complex needs, you might need some customization.
‘Also, If I have a party like a hotel that has multiple branches. Can I define something like sub-party? Where HotelX is the Party and under it goes HotelX-USA & HotelX-UK?’
Unified party hub with the analytic accounting which is a dimensions accounting that belong to party, it is similar to oracle sites for party