How to make custom html page as a default home page or landing page in version12

please let me know the steps. I did create custom app and write index.html in www folder. it is not showing the page that i have created

So what did you got? It’s not even important to name it index you can name it anything and write that in website settings, there is an option for landing page just write name of file, if it’s abc.html write abc

When I am writing page name in website setting it’s showing following error:
Invalid Home Page (Standard pages - index, login, products, blog, about, contact)

did you try changing name?

Since you have a custom app, you would better do that from the hooks.py variable home_page for example home_page=index

This will be portable to any site where the app is installed.

From the website settings, you would need to create a Page document with the same name the HTML file. But this applies only to the current site. So go with option 1

1 Like

Invalid Home Page (Standard pages - index, login, products, blog, about, contact)
I did try but same error occur when update homepage from website setting

im also looking for the solution i want my domain.com to be redirected to login page only.

Go to Website Settings and update home page field under the Landing Page section.
Home > Website > Setup > Website Settings

Erpnext Documentation : Website Settings

3 Likes

I want to set HOME PAGE as the landing page , but it is not allowing me to set it as landing page.
Help me with this.

Go to Website Settings and update home page field under the Landing Page section.

Home > Website > Setup > Website Settings

If you want to set the default erpnext homepage then you need to set field value as home
for custom landing page please create a web page and mention the route value in the field

For more details please check
https://docs.erpnext.com/docs/user/manual/en/website/website-settings#1-landing-page

Its not allowing me to set it.
A pop-up “Invalid Home Page (Standard pages - index, login, products, blog, about, contact)” is coming after typing home in the landing page

Simply create your HTML page lets say its name is myhome.html
Then put this page in the folder frappe-bench/frappe/frappe/www
Then open erpnext and go to website settings put your page name without .html in the home page field