How to map fields in Mapper for SO Details and DN Details

I am trying to map some custom fields in the DN details with the SO details but the mapper I am using is SO-DN mapper doctype, which I feel is not right as I always get a message stating that the fields are not in the SO or DN.

I would like to know if there is any doctype mapper for SO Detail to DN Detail.

Hi Aditya,

If you open any doctype mapper you can see 2 tables, first table maps fieldname against "Match Id". "Match Id" describes source and target table contains the field name which is mentioned in the second table.

In this case, Sales Order Detail and Delivery Note Detail have have match id = 1. So you have to enter fieldname against match id = 1.

I think it will clear your confusion. If any further query please let us know.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Aditya Duggal <ad…@rigpl.com> wrote:

I am trying to map some custom fields in the DN details with the SO details but the mapper I am using is SO-DN mapper doctype, which I feel is not right as I always get a message stating that the fields are not in the SO or DN.

Thanks for the reply, I figured it out yesterday only.

Best Regards,

Aditya Duggal

Rohit Industries Group (P) Ltd.

Mobile: +91-9899407669

Ph: +91-11-25429804, 41021800, 25920492, 41427321

Fax: +91-11-25920493, 25431800

Email: ad...@rigpl.com

ad...@gmail.com

Visit Us: www.rigpl.com

Spend a thought for nature,

Please don't print this on paper.

Sent: 24 February 2011 11:06
To: ad...@rigpl.com
Cc: er...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How to map fields in Mapper for SO Details and DN Details

Hi Aditya,

If you open any doctype mapper you can see 2 tables, first table maps fieldname against "Match Id". "Match Id" describes source and target table contains the field name which is mentioned in the second table.

In this case, Sales Order Detail and Delivery Note Detail have have match id = 1. So you have to enter fieldname against match id = 1.

I think it will clear your confusion. If any further query please let us know.

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 9:10 PM, Aditya Duggal <ad...@rigpl.com> wrote: