How to move the changes from development environment to production environment

Currently I’m trying to adopt this wonderful open source ERP solution for my business. Currently I’m having 2 different environment 1. Development 2. Production environments and I’m doing some customisation also some configuration changes in development environment and planning to move this to production env. As of now currently in production environment we having small HRMS module running with data so now I did some customisation or changes in screen view added additional fields in existing forms.

Now I want to know do we have proper way to move the changes from development to production without any issues with existing systems and data. Also do we have any versioning system we can adopt for this ERPNext. Please provide steps to follow on same.

Hi Manikandan_B,
I also have same enquiry as yours. Still awaiting answers from other users though. I heard there is one technique using copy and paste to move changes from development to production though.

@Manikandan_B @erp05AI
if you are using 2 different bench instance one for pro. another for dev.
and you only made change in HRMS module than copy that module from dev. and paste in pro. start your bench and run this command
-bench migrate
this will add change to your pro. without changing your data
hope this help