How to Overwrite Item Price List via Import?

Hi,

I am trying to overwrite the existing pricing of the items in a Price List by importing them but when I click on overwrite records with same name then I get a message in the Import log saying Error: Overwrite is not possible for Document Ref Rate Detail

How can I over-write the existing pricing with the same Price List via Import only.
Also I would like to know how can I delete a Price List reference from the items. Actually I was able to delete the Price List per say but there are references of that deleted Price List in the Item Pricing table and I would like to remove the same as well.

Hi Aditya,

Based on your suggestion, we have added a way to attach a csv file in the Price List master. From this file, you can automatically add / update prices.

Will be visible in our next update (maybe in a day or so!)

- Rushabh

On Jan 2, 2011, at 7:33 AM, Aditya Duggal wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to overwrite the existing pricing of the items in a Price List by importing them but when I click on overwrite records with same name then I get a message in the Import log saying Error: Overwrite is not possible for Document Ref Rate Detail

How can I over-write the existing pricing with the same Price List via Import only.
Also I would like to know how can I delete a Price List reference from the items. Actually I was able to delete the Price List per say but there are references of that deleted Price List in the Item Pricing table and I would like to remove the same as well.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
erpnext

World's most affordable ERP - Rs 299/user/month

HI Rushabh,

I am still waiting for a resolution of this matter