How to remove cache and cookies?

Let say a user just logged in into the application and then searches in list filter for a customer in the Customer list with mobile number and now he log out from the application. Then if he comes again and login, he is seeing that filter in list same as he searched last time. Is it happening because of the cache or some other thing is causing the issue? How can we prevent this issue?

List views remember last filtered values and reload that page as often users come back and apply same filters.

There are couple of ways to store multiple filters:

1. Saved Filters in sidebar (v13 and v14)
  2. Bookmarking URLs (v14)

You can override this behaviour with client scripts

Hi, can you kindly clarify what you mean by overriding this behavior with client scripts?

In my case, load_last_view() will always return false since route.length is 3. Yet, the last used filters are still fetched. I do not know which part of the code I should modify to disable remembering the last filtered values.

And a note on UX:

“List views remember last filtered values and reload that page as often users come back and apply same filters”

During UX testing in our firm, however, this “optimization” just leads to confusion. At best, users won’t see records and get confused. At worst, users forget to reset the filters and act on the wrong documents. It may be annoying to keep on re-applying filters, but I’d rather have users be mildly inconvenienced than make hard-to-trace mistakes that could severely impact the accuracy of data on the ERP.

+1
This default behaviour is very confusing for new comers.

However with the recent addition of the clear all filters button, it’s much easier to clear.
And you could tweak css to make it more obvious to users that some filters are applied. We highlight in orange filter fields having a value set.