How to set condition in notification doc

i want to send mail to the “basic admin” of the company’s “basic admin” only .how to set condition for this

Hi @neha:

I’m not sure what are you looking for …

With the configuration that you have shared, notification mail will be only sent to “Basic Admin” role users.

Condition could be used to limit this notification if you need it. I.e. … I want to send notification to Basic Admin role only if document amount is more than x value …

Hope this helps.

yeah the email will be sent to all basic admin roles, but I want to filter it so that it is sent only to the logged-in basic admin role.

Hi @neha:

If this “Basic Admin” user is the same user that creates the document use “Receiver by document field” …
Maybe you can ellaborate a little bit the use case.

I have created company ‘X.’ Under the ‘X’ company, I have established roles for a basic admin and a basic user. When a basic user role creates a document, I want to send an email to the basic admin of ‘X’ company.

Hi @neha:

Mm … as far I know, User is not attached to “Company” (except by permissions/restrictions …), anyway … there is not “Basic Admin” for company. Role is working over whole site.

Condition applies over document … not over notification receiver (and . I think is not possible via conditions.

Probably best approach could be server script.
Hope this helps.