How to show tax records created with zero rate in General Ledger?

Hi all.
Nice to meet you.
I have created a Sales Invoice with 3 taxes in tax child table, like this.

You might ask me about the first and second row’s total. I customized it and put different total prices via client script, so okay for me.
Now, what the problem is , after saving this invoice, Tax Breakup table looks like this.

Well, I think, it’s because I have put 0 rate with “On Net Total” option in tax child table, right?
I tried to solve this problem, but no lucky yet.
And the next problem is, the first and second tax rows are not showing in the General Ledger report.

Well, I think, it’s because I have put 0 rate with “On Net Total” option in tax child table, right?

What I want is…

1. I want to have values in Tax Breakup table after saving even if I use “On Net Total” option with 0 tax rate.
  2. I want to allow the first and second tax rows to show in the General Ledger report even if I use “On Net Total” option with 0 tax rate.

Please help me, thank you for your time.

we checked in the latest version but it’s worked properly.

Output:

Hi @NCP ,
Wow!!! Perfect!!!
Thank you for your quick reply and good news!!
I will try to update it with the latest version and let you know if I have something.
Thank you again!

Hello @NCP
I have upgraded an erpnext to the latest version.

So yeah, I have input taxes like you with On Net Total.
See here, so yes, I can see tax prices with On Net Total in Tax Breakup even if I have 0 rate .

But you see this, 2 tax rows related to 0 rate are missing .
This is my super big problem.
Well, do I have to set a fake rate in the Item tax template?

Please let me know what I am missing and why 2 tax rows are not showing like you.
Thank you!

My item calculated the tax based on the Item tax template and also I defined the rate in the Item tax template.

Okay, got it.
Thanks.