When i added some columns in a child table inside a doctype, the changes i made are only visible to me how can i make the changes visible to all the users if i add or remove the columns in a table.
Do Changes by administrator id
I’m doing it in administrator ID only
Enable in grid view for which fields you want using property setter or customize the form
@NCP Do you have any idea on this ?
Enable In List View, some of the tables only have in grid view option ![]()
@Praveenkumar In the above image there are multiple fields if I need to add any one among them in the table I select that and add that into the table but if I do so it is only getting reflected in the user that I’m working on and the changes I made to the table are not getting reflected to other users.
How can I rectify this?
I figured it out. In my case all I had to do was ensure I unchecked all other fields that had ‘In List View’ checked. I’m referring to fields that were checked by default but which I didn’t need in the grid view
Cheers

