How to upload images to public files in multitenant environment?

With the latest update it seems now the uploaded images go to private/files
So when user logs out and see the website the images or slide-show images are not available on the home page.

Could you please guide on how to do this?

Also, I wanted to know how to customize home page with Bootstrap theme like here.
Is there any video tutorial or extension to easily integrate free Bootstrap 3 Themes available online?

Hello, I would like to second this post.

I can not access my.server/public/files/.

Files attached in Website Setup are uploaded to /private/files/.

I use nginx and I use the directive;

location / {
	try_files /site1.local/public/$uri @magic;
}

location @magic {
	proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;
	proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Proto $scheme;
				proxy_set_header X-Frappe-Site-Name site1.local;
				proxy_set_header Host $host;
	proxy_set_header X-Use-X-Accel-Redirect True;
	proxy_read_timeout 120;
	proxy_redirect off;
	proxy_pass  http://frappe;
}

I used WinSCP to transfer images directly to /public/files and set the permissions to frappe. However, i get an error when trying to access my.server/public/files/image.png;

Page missing or moved
We are very sorry for this, but the page you are looking for is missing (this could be because of a typo in the address) or moved.

What are we missing?

Thank you very much anyone who can advise.

Edit: I chmod my.site root to 077. Also, to access /public/files/ it is just site.url/files/… Should have realized this from the nginx location definition.

@zeroxcorbin run bench setup nginx

@rahulmr, about the template, have 2 ways!

The easy way, Put your css and JS in website theme, you can upload it too, and use the link as reference.

In the case of make use of the classes, do you will need, in RichText Editor, of the WebPage, edit the page in Makdown, passing the HTML scheme (classes and id’s) to get your website stylized!

Thanks. I finally understood the way to use it correctly. I can place them in assets folder on the server by uploading via FileZilla or while uploading the images there is an option to uncheck and make the file public.

And finally I was able to do this https://erp.raut.me with bootstrap 3 theme here and demo