Hr

I do not use HR, however if this module is redesigned I believe it would be good to study the requirements of international markets:

In Europe many types of contracts are possible: fixed, temporarily, via job-agency, trainee,… and many more, am not an expert.
Also time registration is flexible: fixed hours, partime, per hour, work at home, or like my own job I do not have to register at all but have to show my output, again there are many variants.

I suggest that the team studies some european/australian/north american specs of HR systems to make it usefull for non-indian customers

Additionally could I suggest the following:

1. Making the salary slip automatically debits the salary/ wages expense ledgers and the TDS, PF, ESIC Prof tax ledgers as well and credits a designated bank. asks for cheque details if required.
  2. Change from daily attendance to monthly attendance upload for all employees which is automatically captured in the LWP field of the salary slip

On Thursday, October 18, 2012 12:59:29 PM UTC+5:30, robert wrote:
I do not use HR, however if this module is redesigned I believe it would be good to study the requirements of international markets:
In Europe many types of contracts are possible: fixed, temporarily, via job-agency, trainee,............. and many more, am not an expert.
Also time registration is flexible: fixed hours, partime, per hour, work at home, or like my own job I do not have to register at all but have to show my output, again there are many variants.

I suggest that the team studies some european/australian/north american specs of HR systems to make it usefull for non-indian customers