I have to delete this help menu from the live domain how do I do that.
ejaaz
November 19, 2024, 6:16pm
2
You can hide, delete, or add items from Navbar settings.
i have not found navbar setting in my website.
Please guide me this problem.
ejaaz
November 20, 2024, 5:46am
4
Please log in with an Administrator or someone who has the System Manager role because the current logged-in user does not have access to Navbar settings.
I am the Administrator of this project. still the navbar-settings is not visible to me.
ejaaz
November 20, 2024, 6:04am
6
Try visiting this URL
{your_domain}/app/navbar-settings/Navbar%20Settings
or try setting permissions in Role Permission manager
I’ll check that but in this url “{your_domain}/app/navbar-settings/Navbar%20Settings” still same error.
ejaaz
November 20, 2024, 6:39am
9
If you are on a local environment or have file access, check whether these files exist.
This file exit already in my production server.
NCP
November 20, 2024, 7:19am
11
You have to login with Administrator User, or the user has system manager role; after that, you can use the Navbar Settings.
Logged use has no rights because it’s not a system manager. If you want to give rights for another role, you have to give the rights from the Role Permission Manager.
Already have.
Now I want to disable help menu from my website.
I have to disable this help menu from my website
Please guide me step by step how do i do that.
NCP
November 20, 2024, 9:30am
14
You can’t hide the help button from the UI side, but you can hide/remove the buttons inside help.
Reference already did provided by @ejaaz
[image]
You can hide, delete, or add items from Navbar settings.