I Can't Edit Accounting Workspace: Could not find Row KSA

Hello. I’m using ERPNext 15.2. When i try to edit Accounting Workspace i got this message “Could not find Row #46: Link To: Tax Detail, Row #48: Link To: KSA VAT, Row #97: Link To: KSA VAT Setting”. Other workspaces can be edited, there is no problem.

@Dogancan ksa settings was separated in v15 probably they missed few things . open workspace list then accounting , find the rows and remove them

@bahaou That was my first solution but when i save the document, I got missing fields error:

Mandatory fields required in table Links , Row 46

• Link Type
  • Link To

Mandatory fields required in table Links , Row 48

• Link Type
  • Link To

@Dogancan are those card breaks ? if yes open it with edit change type to link , then change it back to card break . it’s a glitch .

Unfortunately it didn’t work out because i could not edit card break. Link type field disabled for card breaks. However, I found a solution like this; I selected a working random link in the link field and saved it. Now there is a working link row with a link type in that row as requested. Those who encounter this error can find a temporary solution in this way. Thanks for your interest @bahaou