I need clear explanation for the multitenancy dns mode and port mode and how to install ssl on both modes when using ubuntu virtualbox

I need clear explanation for the multitenancy dns mode and port mode and how to install ssl on both modes when using ubuntu virtualbox

Really I can not find any reliable resources for this, different ways and different videos and still no clear guidance till now

Please I don’t want those replies similar to the robot machines referring to the published manuals because it is very useless and I already red and watched the topics and videos related to this in the forum and in youtube .

Thank you all in advance

If truly you have read all the docs and watched the videos on this and are still not able to do it, you may need some paid consultancy on this.

Just my thoughts

Defiantly I need paid consultancy, but not in the way you think :slightly_smiling_face:
First of all I need to understand the way the things going, then I will engage with somebody to do the things as usual
So I will take this opportunity to announce if anybody thinks he is very strong in implementation with strong background in python and MySQL he can send me the contact information privately, and I’ll try to reach to him
But I need the answer on my questions because this should be simple but tricky as I know.
Thank you .