I'm creating a reasonably big, sample dataset for testing ERPNext v14

A little bit of a background first. I’m a developer and I’ve partnered up with someone who does functional implementation, and so far we’ve done small implementations for clients and they’re happy.

For the purpose of making a good quality demo, I am working on creating a reasonably high quality dataset for the following:

1. Suppliers
  2. Customers
  3. Items
  4. Sales Invoices
  5. Purchase Orders

I’m writing scripts to populate the instances with data. If anyone wishes to discuss or collaborate, or have any requests, let me know.

4 Likes

It would be useful to also have good dataset for manufacturing module in the demo. Namely, BOMs, and reasonable examples for storing and retrieving parts in warehouse, and handling situations like subcontracting. A tutorial with the starting data and documents illustrating each flow would make the demo invaluable in introducing ERPNext. The main challenge in the ERPNext instances I samples was that many documents that referred to one-another would get completed by one user or deleted resulting in many complications in evaluating the system.

Hi, i am also exploring version 14 , can you share me the dataset
thanks