In Item master the item appears reserved qty while there is no any transaction related to this item

In Item master, the item appears reserved qty while there is no any transaction related to this item so we can not make any change for item master data

Reserved qty is the qty ordered for sale by your Customer (Sales Order), but not delivered (via a Delivery Note). This quantity increases when a Sales Order is submitted and decreases when a Delivery Note or Sales Invoice is created against that Sales Order is submitted.

Check if there are any Sales Orders created in the system?

Also, what do you mean by “we can not make any change for item master data”? Is some field non-editable? Are you facing any error? Please share a screenshot so that we understand the issue better. Share a screenshot of the stock level of the item as shown below:

Hi
Even I have faced this issue at time, Item shows Reserved Qty in Item Master and Stock Projected Qty report inspite of having no Sales Orders against the item.
On co-relating the Stock Ledger Entry, I found that the item was reserved on Material Transfer type Stock Entry (it is not a Goods-in-Transit entry)
Any idea why this might be happening?

Thanks Michelle for your reply but as i mentioned there is no any transaction related to this items i delete all of them and even i check the Bin Record in the Bin Table there is no transaction related to those items i think this is a bug

Which version are you using? I was not able to replicate this in v13. Could you share a screenshot of the dashboard of the item? Also re-check just in case the item is linked with ANY transaction? Go to Item list > open the item > Menu > Links and check which are the transactions it is linked with.