Incoming Email Syncing

I am facing below issues with Incoming Email Syncing:

• Say if I have 30 new emails in my Google Mail Box everyday, ERPNext syncs around 26-27 mails and misses 3-4 mails to sync in ERPNext Inbox (Communications). I have checked settings like Attachment, size, etc but it is not helping. Say I received 30 simple emails with no attachment, in general it doesn’t sync all (100%) new emails.

• I have 3 email account (inbox) configured in my ERPNext say a@b.com p@q.com & x@y.com and a sender/customer sends email to all the three Email IDs in To/CC combination then in every case the email is getting associated with only one ‘Email Account’ in reference section and randomly. Hence only one user is able to see/view the email. Ideally it should download 3 emails in communication as the mail is received in all 3 google inbox.

• I have around 1200 mails in my google inbox but ERPNext Inbox has in total sync/downloaded only around 350 emails, it is not downloading all of them even when I have configured download all at both places (ERPNext & Gmail) and tried with both IMAP & POP

Please help with your experience. Thanks.

Hi,

Can anyone help me on this?

@peterg @clarkej can you help with it? @kennethsequeira

@Andrew_McLeod @max_morais_dmm @umair @Julian_Robbins Can you guys help? @JayRam

I have same email syncing issues too. 2 emails (or Users) have stopped syncing after July 1, 2021. Any help can be appreciated.

Did anyone have solution for this

Hello, make sure to check the “Unhandled Email” list.

what is that “unhandled email list” ?

“Unhandled Email” is a doctype that collects all emails that could not be correctly processed by the system, it can be found by searching Unhandled Mail, or by navigating to location:

https://[your.site.name]/app/unhandled-email

It requires the System Manager role.

Ok @corentin I’ll check that.
Thanks for your reply.