India Compliance Dashboard Not Visible

On Visiting India Compliance Dashboard Link: /app/india-compliance-account, Black Screen is shown.

Following is the output shown in console, if it helps:

Following are the installed apps and their versions:

Installed Apps

Frappe Chat: v0.0.1 (main)

ERPNext: v14.44.0 (version-14)

Frappe Framework: v14.52.1 (version-14)

Frappe HR: v14.13.1 (version-14)

India Compliance: v14.17.2 (version-14)

Full URL for Reference: Link
If any additional info is required to debug this issue, please comment.

Hi,

Is your site installed on Frappe Cloud?

If yes, you don’t need to manage your India Compliance Account separately. India Compliance API comes bundled for free with a Frappe Cloud site.

If your site is not installed on Frappe Cloud, kindly ensure you have the System Manager role. Alternatively, you can set the requisite permissions for the india-compliance-account page using Role Permissions for Page and Report.

Hello,

Thank you for the prompt response.

The site is hosted on Digital Ocean. We are logging in as the first user who has System Manager privileges.

Here are the roles of the user I’m logging in as:

Here are the permissions for the india-compliance-account page:

Thank you in anticipation.

Hello,

Upon closer inspection of your console logs, I noticed that the JS code isn’t loading due to an error. This was a bug in v14.17.2 (your installed version) and has been fixed in subsequent versions.

Kindly update your India Compliance installation to resolve this. We recommend the latest stable versions of Frappe, ERPNext and India Compliance for the best experience.

3 Likes

Pulling the latest changes from version-14 branch of India Compliance, Frappe and ERPNext solved the issue.

Thank you for the support.

I have same issue my india compliance v 15.7.2