Inpatient Record, "There are Orders yet to be carried out"

In Frappe Healthcare Version15, In Inpatient Record doctype when I try to Discharge the patient, I click the Discharge button, it will shows the below message, I can’t able to Discharge the patient,. Please any one help me to solve this ASAP.. Now, I am working on it.

There are Orders yet to be carried out
[HSR-00033], [HSR-00032], [HSR-00031], [HSR-00034]

Can anyone help to with this to solve the problem…

What are the status of these orders?

@emransalah Thank you for reply, The status are being Invoiced in the Service and Medication Request Screen.

Now, what I do with this, Now I am working on this,. pls help me to completed this issue ASAP.

You must complete or cancel them

@emransalah I have been already completed it, but it shows as “active-Request Status” only,. What should I do? Pls help me to find out this.

Have ylu tried to reload to clear cashe or refresh the page?

@emransalah After reload and clear-cache also, then same issue persists.

hi @Yogeshwaran Basically service request will automatically change the status to complete when your selected Order Template created from this service request completes. Can you please check you created the related order from that and its completed?

For example, if you selected an observation template, from create button you need to create the related observation, and complete that observation, when completing that will automatically change the service request status.

@Sajin_SR Thank You, I will check it.