Input VAT & Output VAT Implement

Dear Sir,

i created Duties and Taxes Ledgers Under Liability and payables and Input VAT and out VAT created under Duties and Taxes and payables but when i going to submit Purchases invoices its not save and submit why Sir ( please check below picture ) ? and please tell me which ledger under create input VAT and Output Vat ? could you please tell me how to Create Ledgers input VAT and Output VAT Under which ledgers and as well as send ledgers creation Pictures.

e13a0d54a9131f2db8ff46d3ebb7177f20a0e889_1_690x387

Hi
Current liabilities,->Duties and Taxes-> Input and Output VAT head
when you open that VAT account,Account type should be =TAX and Parent Account:-Duties and Taxes
have you created any supplies account (except Creditor)?

Dear Sir/Madam,
i didn’t understand below mentioned what you said, could you please explain me again briefly.

when you open that VAT account,Account type should be =TAX and Parent Account:-Duties and Taxes
have you created any supplies account (except Creditor)?

Does ERPNext automatically calculate sales tax payable, based on your input and output tax, which gets applied at the time of entering sales and purchase invoice. I am able to view both values in GSTR -1 and GSTR -2 . Is there a ledger to which GST payable is automatically calculated ie (Output tax- Input tax).

I have framed my GST ledgers in this format. Helping me to understand total gst collected from sales.
But I want these do not adjust ITC for purchases. How can I fix this