Installation on server

I have installed erpnext using bench command.But I need to install erpnext in server.can anyone help to install erpnext in server.

Hi,

You can follow this guide: ERPNext-installation-Guide/README.md at main · D-codE-Hub/ERPNext-installation-Guide · GitHub

Thanks,

Divyesh Mangroliya

Thanks for your reply.But I dont have server .To deploy in server what is the rquirements.can you pls explain in detail.

Hi,

Server Hardware requirement is dependent on your load and number of users etc. Generally 8GB or higher RAM is recommended, ERPNext is also working with 2GB RAM also but for good performance 8 GB or higher is required. For Storage you can put the SSDs in Raid configuration and Core i5 or equivalent processor will work.

You need to install Ubuntu as an operating system to install directly ERPNext, alternatively on a Windows Server you can use the Virtual Machine and run the ERPNext.

If you are OK, with the Cloud Hosting the cheapest and best option is the http://frappecloud.com/
Where you can create your server in minutes and start using the ERPNext immediately.

Thanks,

Divyesh Mangroliya

When I download the source code and if I make some customization,then how to deploy it in server.

@Muhiuddeen_Mouroof , Here i am sharing the thread. this will help.

Thanks