Installation - "Supervisord is running as root ..."

I am using the official installation script [‘official’] installation script1 and get a Warining message regarding supervisord.

/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/supervisor/options.py:296: UserWarning: Supervisord is running as root and it is searching for its configuration file in default locations (including its current working directory); you probably want to specify a "-c" argument specifying an absolute path to a configuration file for improved security.
  'Supervisord is running as root and it is searching '

I am running inside a docker container based on this (changed to ubuntu:14.04 as base image because I couldn’t make it work with debian).
ERPNext seems to work. I’d just like to confirm these Warnings are nothing to worry about

also I got 2 other errors running a new build

Setting up ca-certificates (20141019ubuntu0.14.04.1) ...
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Dialog
debconf: (TERM is not set, so the dialog frontend is not usable.)
debconf: falling back to frontend: Readline
debconf: unable to initialize frontend: Readline
debconf: (This frontend requires a controlling tty.)
debconf: falling back to frontend: Teletype
Setting up wget (1.15-1ubuntu1.14.04.1) ...
Setting up supervisor (3.0b2-1) ...
invoke-rc.d: policy-rc.d denied execution of start.

@vrms there is no official docker script yet!

@rmehta I know there is not official image. Are there any intentions on your side to change that or is there
anything technically speaking against running ERPNext inside d docker container from your point of view?

At present seems to work (apart from those errors and I have seen build processes failing but I got it running at least several times

@rmehta apart from the docker issue … are the warning/error messages mentioned in my initial post something to worry about?

I can access the login page from outside, so it looks good from that perspective.

@vrms not an expert, but yeah should be good.