Installation Woocommerce Connector

Good morning, I am testing the connector in a virtual machine and this is the first time I get this error. Please @Muzzy @lasalesi could you help me
A thousand apologies for tagging you.

Getting woocommerceconnector
$ git clone GitHub - Muzzy73/WooCommerceConnector: Integration App for ERPNext to connect to WooCommerce --depth 1 --origin upstream
Cloning into ‘woocommerceconnector’…
remote: Enumerating objects: 80, done.
remote: Counting objects: 100% (80/80), done.
remote: Compressing objects: 100% (65/65), done.
remote: Total 80 (delta 10), reused 45 (delta 4), pack-reused 0
Receiving objects: 100% (80/80), 45.35 KiB | 493.00 KiB/s, done.
Resolving deltas: 100% (10/10), done.
Ignoring dependencies of GitHub - Muzzy73/WooCommerceConnector: Integration App for ERPNext to connect to WooCommerce. To install dependencies use --resolve-depsInstalling woocommerceconnector
$ /home/bench/frappe/env/bin/python -m pip install --quiet --upgrade -e /home/bench/frappe/apps/woocommerceconnector
$ bench build --app woocommerceconnector
:heavy_check_mark: Application Assets Linked

yarn run v1.22.19
$ FRAPPE_ENV=production node rollup/build.js --app woocommerceconnector
Production mode
:heavy_check_mark: Built js/moment-bundle.min.js
:heavy_check_mark: Built js/libs.min.js
(node:35531) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The “path” argument must be of type string. Received undefined
at new NodeError (internal/errors.js:322:7)
at validateString (internal/validators.js:124:11)
at Object.resolve (path.js:1074:7)
at run_build_command_for_app (/home/bench/frappe/apps/frappe/rollup/build.js:152:27)
at /home/bench/frappe/apps/frappe/rollup/build.js:49:4
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:95:5)
(Use node --trace-warnings ... to show where the warning was created)
(node:35531) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line API | Node.js v19.3.0 Documentation). (rejection id: 1)
(node:35531) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.
Done in 0.95s.

Hi @Leo_Sarmiento , from what I can see, this is not originating from the WooCommerceConnector but an issue in the nodejs packages. Was it possible to bench update before you installed this?

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. :pray:

I did what you told me, but I keep getting the same error, I updated node to versions 14, 16, 18 and it is not fixed.
The strange thing is that I install the libracore version without any problem, I want to use the muzzy73 version because it had improvements in the product variants.