Integration with Amazon, Snapdeal, and Flipkart

Sorry to disturb please its my mistake sorry guys.

Please help me with the integration of amazon, snapdeal, flipkart and other ecom portal

Then tagging someone while posting question should not be allowed. I completely agree with you sir. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks.

@progShubham Please stop this we are here to have solutions for each other, rushabh sir you are right

1 Like

My vote for Magento.

+1 for Magento
@JayRam We should create a poll like the following in a new topic. It will make it easier to see which one has more supporters

• Magento
  • OpenCart

0 voters

I think github issues is the poll. Create issues for integrations and whichever ones get the most interest are the ones most likely to be taken up by someone.

1 Like

Hi, woocomerce is the most used ecomerce in small and middle enterprise. There are many comparative articles on the internet where you win by wide difference. Then comes magento for very large solutions.

@JayRam I take advantage to consult you, is there a post explaining the process to request a bounty for some functionality? (Who has to approve, who puts the price, etc.)

thanks!

Hi All, when a customer enters our premises, it is never clear if they want opencart, woo, or magento. I am of the opinion that, all integrations should go via a ENTERPRISE BUS, such as ZAPIER, which makes it open for anyone else to connect to it even if people have to pay to use it. It is best to use something like ZAPIER with a HUB+SPOKE, to make it open to as many as possible. Also development work is mininzied.

Another way is to create an OSS ENTERPRISE BUS, to which Apps can connect to and ERPNext to connect to as well. However, that is beyond the scope of this discussion.

Would be great to see a bounty. I am willing to put down $300 for something like this.
Any takers to add to this bounty to make it bigger & worthwhile for some developer + maybe the foundation could chip in?

Thanks
Deepak

1 Like

It’s okay buddy! Let’s move on.

I agree with you Deepak

However rather than Zapier we should consider piesync.

I have used both solutions and piesync has the advantage of being able to do updates to an existing contact/transaction while Zapier does not.

Also looks like piesync is already working on a sync for ERPNEXT. We could reach out to them to fast track the process.

Regards

2 Likes

Interesting what you say about Piesync and ERPNext - where did you hear about this?

I used the two solutions

Let me give you an example of what I mean.

I synced QuickBooks online with zoho crm using Zapier.

Zapier will only sync new customers created after the sync was done to zoho.

Old customers will not be synced to zoho (or any other crm)

I synced Quickbooks online with freshsales crm using piesync. Piesync sent all old customers on quick books to freshsales. It also sends all changes to customers both ways. Zapier does not.

Note that am not affiliated to any one of them in any way. Am just an end user and this is my experience.

Regards

1 Like

Thanks, very useful to know

Thanks Olamide, Sync-ing might be an output of an integration effort but not all integration leads to syncing. For example, if someone orders a pair of shoes from WooCommerce, i would like to have an accounting transaction + VAT etc created in ERPNext. If someone orders a pair of shoes at my physical store, i dont want it appear is WooCommerce. So I dont need it to sync betwee the two.

So in that aspect, they are not the same. Thanks for pointing out another opportunity for integration.

Integrating e-commerce specific services as apps would be a good idea. I believe quite a lot of companies would be interested in ERPNext if integration is available for leading services. May be we should make a list of popular services, gauge response from the community and see if it is feasible to develop integration:

1. Amazon Seller Central (All countries) - Order sync, payment reconciliation.
  2. eBay Seller (All countries) -
  3. WooCommerce
  4. Magento
  5. Spree Commerce / Solidus
  6. Flipkart (India)
  7. Snapdeal (India)
  8. AliExpress (China/Global)
  9. BlueDart & DHL (Worldwide)
  10. UPS
  11. United States Postal Service -USPS
  12. Delhivery (India), Ecom Express, Ekart Logistics, GATI
  13. Infibeam
  14. Tata CLIQ
  15. Etsy
  16. Myntra & Jabong
  17. India Post EMS Speed Post, Business Parcel & Express Parcel.

Feel free to add to the list.

4 Likes

I’m going to attempt a proof-of-concept integration between ERPNext and Etsy in my spare time over the next month or two. It’ll be for personal use, but if it’s successful I’ll try and contribute it back to the community.

1 Like

Lots of people want these but not one person has all knowledge to govern it. How about creating a program and sub projects? We need to eat one bite at a time!

If anyone is going to take up this further seriously, Speaking with the retailer associations would be good idea to get a clear picture of their requirements. Like Confederation of All India Traders, All India Online Vendors Association, Amazon Sellers Group etc.

I have personally seen them using like half dozen different softwares to integrate their online & offline presence. If we can create an omni channel system to run their business efficiently it would have good demand.

1 Like

I 100% agree with you on the demand for an omni channel offering.

In my opinion this (and a robust PoS module) could be the catalyst that finally differentiates ERPNEXT from the pack.

The demand in retail is HUGE.

1 Like

Any progress on this?. Especially for Amazon Seller Central.

Instead of direct integration of each and every product/service, developers may consider something like Cangaroo.

What is Cangaroo?:

Cangaroo helps developers integrating their apps with any service. It is a Rails Engine that can be installed on any Rails application and is used as a connection hub from one or multiple applications and external services.

Maybe Cangaroo can forked/rewritten in Python and integrated to ERPNext?.