Integration with Amazon, Snapdeal, and Flipkart

HI we need to integrate flipkart or amazone like for managing inventory and accounts Please assist to integrate these services.

__
Regards
Parag Kapoor

1 Like

For guidance you can have a look to erpnext_shopify integration.

@saurabh6790 @Sangram @rmehta
sir can you guide to how to integrate do i need an account on shopfiy

@Parag_Kapoor You will need to create a custom app for erpnext to sync your inventories

@srajelli
Dose it need to modify shopfiy app or need to cretae new app, if we need to create a mew app can you help us with the code

You will need to create new app shopify app won’t work. New application will need to work with seller api provided by flipkart, amazon, snapdeal. You can post a job at https://erpnext.org/erpnext-jobs

A lot of people I know need this. Maybe we should all pool resources together and get this developed. Not just inventory, but tight integratiob with Amazon, Flipkart, Snapdeal & Myntra.

@rmehta: When is the earliest any Foundation resource is available for a project of this nature? Or should we have to look for service provider resources?

Thanks

Jay

2 Likes

@JayRam
while we are on this …what of a Magento integration ??

Willing to contribute to a bounty for this if it is raised.

Regards

1 Like

Let’s pick between OpenCart and Magento. Do you have flexibility to move to OpenCart?

Thanks

Jay

Unfortunately Magento is our preferred option as most of our clients use this platform.

Regards

Olamide Shodunke

7 Salvation Road Off Opebi Road

Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria

1 Like

@JayRam @rmehta @Sangram
We are ready to contribute to the project Please guide us - do we need to start new integration or we can write the direct code in existing system

__
Regards
Parag Kapoor

1 Like

@Parag_Kapoor

you can refer ERPNext Shopify Connector

Make separate app for integration like - erpnext_shopify

@Parag_Kapoor please don’t @-tag users un-necessarily to get their attention. This is a very annoying practice. Let me explain why. The user forum is open for anyone to answer and it is not the responsibility of anyone to give you answers. So next time, please take care.

1 Like

+1 for opencart

what about woo-commerce?

I hope you you use Quora.com and know the Answer Request functionality of Quora.
Lemme tell you what exactly it is,

An answer request on Quora can be either of two types:

1. Someone, either the person who asked the question or someone who came across the question manually tagged a specific person (typically experts whose opinion you want to read) to answer the question
  2. Someone chose Quora’s automated process of farming out questions to Quorans that the Quora system believes to be able to answer the question well based on previous similar answers

Source

This way they get a notification and might be more likely to answer your question and I don’t think tagging someone on forums is a wrong way moreover if any user tag someone, they tag only for the reason of getting help.

Thanks.

That’s on Quora. On the discuss forum here, it’s bad etiquette.

I actually suggest this get added to the guidelines under the Always be Civil section: FAQ - Frappe Forum

1 Like

Then why users on this discuss forum are allowed to tag anyone while posting their query/doubt?

Thanks.

1 Like

Tags are for replies. It’s useful if you are replying to someone.

You should not start off a question or thread by tagging someone. As Rushabh said, no one here is obligated to answer anything - everything is purely volunteer driven. So a volunteer, any volunteer, will answer a question.

Unfortunately Quora is not a good example as it is a recreational / casual forum. I do use Quora and I have all notifications as “off”.

On this forum, I don’t want any notification for request for answers. I get tagged in some conversations that are important. If people start tagging for answers, someone like me might end up getting tagged in 186 posts a day, making the tagging useless. By tagging on non-critical issues, you are asking for someone’s time - which is of value to that person. It is annoying and disrespectful - just feels like honking on streets.

3 Likes