InternalError: (1054, u"Unknown column 'default_supplier' in 'field list'")

Hi everyone
I installed a new erpnext and connected to shopify but when sync it shows the following error in shopify log

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/bench/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_shopify/erpnext_shopify/api.py", line 32, in sync_shopify_resources
    sync_products(shopify_settings.price_list, shopify_settings.warehouse)
  File "/opt/bench/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_shopify/erpnext_shopify/sync_products.py", line 18, in sync_products
    sync_erpnext_items(price_list, warehouse, shopify_item_list)
  File "/opt/bench/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_shopify/erpnext_shopify/sync_products.py", line 338, in sync_erpnext_items
    for item in get_erpnext_items(price_list):
  File "/opt/bench/frappe-bench/apps/erpnext_shopify/erpnext_shopify/sync_products.py", line 366, in get_erpnext_items
    erpnext_items.extend(frappe.db.sql(item_from_master, as_dict=1))
  File "/opt/bench/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database/database.py", line 165, in sql
    self._cursor.execute(query)
  File "/opt/bench/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/cursors.py", line 170, in execute
    result = self._query(query)
  File "/opt/bench/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/cursors.py", line 328, in _query
    conn.query(q)
  File "/opt/bench/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 516, in query
    self._affected_rows = self._read_query_result(unbuffered=unbuffered)
  File "/opt/bench/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 727, in _read_query_result
    result.read()
  File "/opt/bench/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 1066, in read
    first_packet = self.connection._read_packet()
  File "/opt/bench/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/connections.py", line 683, in _read_packet
    packet.check_error()
  File "/opt/bench/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/protocol.py", line 220, in check_error
    err.raise_mysql_exception(self._data)
  File "/opt/bench/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pymysql/err.py", line 109, in raise_mysql_exception
    raise errorclass(errno, errval)

did you run bench migrate after installation

1 Like

yes I did, but not effecting any changes
its a fresh installation
I didn’t restore any database

try bench update --patch

still same error

are you using the stable version of shopify - the one you had no problems with

1 Like

yes, but I even create a new shopify account and tested, same error
if you check in item details, before we had default supplier but now its replaced with manufacturer

item details page

before I was able to specify a supplier for each item but now its not posible

All the default related fields have been moved to the child table under SALES, PURCHASE, ACCOUNTING DEFAULTS section.

1 Like

Thanks @Zlash65 for your answer
They moved the table but not resolved its related bug.
Don’t you have this bug when you sync to Shopify (if you use Shopify)

Is there any solution for this?
I am stuck at this point.
Even unable to create a single new site at all.