Issue email smtp

Hi,
I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the issue im having. Currently a did a fresh install of ERPNext but having issue with email. I put in the email settings but for some odd reason it wont save it. when i create a user it says please configure the email settings which i did when i check it did not save it. then after i try to save the email settings it starts to lagg and i get this in the logs

[2019-05-04 21:13:19 +0000] [1608] [CRITICAL] WORKER TIMEOUT (pid:2300)
[2019-05-04 21:13:19 +0000] [2300] [INFO] Worker exiting (pid: 2300)
[2019-05-04 21:13:19 +0000] [2376] [INFO] Booting worker with pid: 2376

and i check the logs i see this

root@crm:/home/frappe/frappe-bench/logs# tail -f web.log 
 File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/email/smtp.py", line 86, in get_outgoing_email_account
  frappe.OutgoingEmailError)
File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 352, in throw
  msgprint(msg, raise_exception=exc, title=title, indicator='red')
   File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 338, in msgprint
  _raise_exception()
 File "/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/__init__.py", line 311, in _raise_exception
  raise raise_exception(msg)
OutgoingEmailError: Please setup default Email Account from Setup > Email > Email Account

I then try to create email domain and keeps just showing the example.comScreenshot%20at%202019-05-04%2020-10-52

Thank you

check
IMAP/SMTP are allowed in mail service for remote app.
SMTP /IMAP are allowed in the app server

Thanks for the reply but i could not find the box that says that where would it be located?

You don’t need to setup Domain. Just setup Email Account with email id and password without setting up the domain.

https://erpnext.com/docs/user/manual/en/setting-up/email/email-account

Thanks for the reply, the issue is that i configured on the outbound but it keep showing that its not configured which clearly it is see pictures

Screenshot%20at%202019-05-04%2020-10-52

after a while i figured out what might be the issue i put in any password and it works i have another ERPnext and did the same config says invalid password, i run my own email server and on the ERPnext that does not work the email settings seems that it does not authenticate at all as if it has the email server off on that server not sure what happend, on ERPnext i checked if postfix was runnning and it seems so but i think there might be an issue with the new version

solved it was an issue of the firewall