Issue: Unable to navigate Frappe Desk

Hi,

Everything is fine till noon. Suddenly my ERPNext Self-hosted Production instance started showing up this

Please help me resolve this

Thanks in Advance,
Vinod

Hi,

I added custom script for inclusion of a chat app in Website Header.

After which Desk is completely inaccessible.
Please let me know a way to revoke the header html tag offline.

Thnx in Advance

This is a very old glitch, related I suspect to the build scripts. It happens if there’s a formatting error in html added to the head.

When I ran into it, I had to manually removing the troubling header line via console, then run bench build and bench migrate.

use bench console.

❯ bench --site mysite.local console
Apps in this namespace:
frappe, erpnext

In [1]: ws = frappe.get_doc("Website Settings")                                                                                                                                                  

In [2]: ws.head_html = ''                                                                                                                                                                        

In [3]: ws.save()                                                                                                                                                                                
Out[3]: <frappe.website.doctype.website_settings.website_settings.WebsiteSettings at 0x7f6faff419a0>

In [4]: frappe.db.commit()   

replace mysite.local with your site

4 Likes

Thanks Revant, It helped solve my issue

Thank you so much! This helps mysite back to normal after several months down due to this issues… Again, many thanks…