Issue with aligment on Standard Report

Hi,

I updated a couple of days ago my ERPNext installation (current development) and on the sales invoices standar report the alignment for the Total, VAT and Grand Total looks a little wrong as per attached screenshot.

Before it used to be okay.

Is there any option that I am missing to set all those 3 labels aligned to the right as before?

Many thanks in advance and kind regards from Spain,

Alb

Hi,

Following this issue, I think the problem is with Sales Taxes and Charges (Table) Field on Report designer.

At the moment (updated to last development version a couple of days ago) it is impossible to select the width on any field selected on the table.

There is also another problem with the report designer: if you select a field inside the designer (as total and grand total under invoice items) to change the alignment, you have to repeat the same operation 2 or 3 times, because it appears a prompt several times.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Alb

1 Like

@pagliaso I think this is fixed in the latest upgrade

1 Like

Hi,

That’s great, will check later!

Many thanks and kind regards,

Alb

@rmehta many thanks,

I have just updated to 7.1.9, and it seems that the alignment of the labels “Total” and “Grand Total” is solved, and now it looks good.

But I think there is still a problem with the width setting of the selected items of the field “Sales Taxes and Charges (Table)”.

Many thanks and kind regards from Spain,

Alb

1 Like