Item Price error and rounding

I was trying to set more decimals instead of rounding finally i found a topic that has in currency i changed the amount of decimals but now i get this error when i try to create a new item price.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/app.py”, line 55, in application
response = frappe.handler.handle()
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 19, in handle
execute_cmd(cmd)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/handler.py”, line 40, in execute_cmd
ret = frappe.call(method, **frappe.form_dict)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/init.py”, line 897, in call
return fn(*args, **newargs)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/desk/form/utils.py”, line 32, in validate_link
‘%s’), (value,))
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/database.py”, line 137, in sql
self._cursor.execute(query, values)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/cursors.py”, line 205, in execute
self.errorhandler(self, exc, value)
File “/home/frappe/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/MySQLdb/connections.py”, line 36, in defaulterrorhandler
raise errorclass, errorvalue
ProgrammingError: (1146, “Table ‘d56cb677eaab3383.tabcurrency’ doesn’t exist”)

I also get a message currency not found hnd

Pls advice what i should fix

What changes have you done in Item Price document? Seems like, somewhere you mentioned “currency”, which should be “Currency”.

let me try i changed that

That Fixed the error , but now am back to square 1 . The item price is still rounding to 2 decimals i need 9 … yup looks crazy but i need 9 the suppliers sends those kind of prices. and they are really cheap stuff so so those decimals really matter

I think it is not so easy. You have to introduce a new number format with 9 decimals in the Currency record. Try doing that, but still I think it needs more than that, you have to look how number_format works.

There is an open github issue (https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues/8130), similar to your requirements. You can see the feature in the near future.

developer mode!!! thats scary a simple c vs C gave me an error

thnx for the help!!! and already found reset to default also!!!

i tried changing from currency to float and still round from 0.913043355 to 0.91 the float precision doesn’t help wityh this. am kind of scared changing myself to developer mode.

Finally made a changed that it help i change the type to float . So now i get 6 decimals … is there a way to change higher than 6 in the system setting wont allow higher.