Items list loading problems

Dear All,

i setup erpnext and restore backup from the other server. every data is available in the system but when i load list view in items or hr or some other place, it show loading … and not display anything in the list.

when i see report all the data is available and loading in the reports.

Please help.

please share console log

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 414 (Request URI too long) in chrome when open

http://ags.interranetworks.com/?start=0&page_length=20&doctype=Item&fields=["`tabItem`.`name`"%2C"`tabItem`.`owner`"%2C"`tabItem`.`docstatus`"%2C"`tabItem`.`_user_tags`"%2C"`tabItem`.`_comments`"%2C"`tabItem`.`modified`"%2C"`tabItem`.`modified_by`"%2C"`tabItem`.`_assign`"%2C"`tabItem`.`_liked_by`"%2C"`tabItem`.`_seen`"%2C"`tabItem`.`item_name`"%2C"`tabItem`.`image`"%2C"`tabItem`.`disabled`"%2C"`tabItem`.`item_group`"%2C"`tabItem`.`stock_uom`"%2C"`tabItem`.`variant_of`"%2C"`tabItem`.`has_variants`"%2C"`tabItem`.`end_of_life`"]&filters=[]&order_by=`tabItem`.`modified`+desc&with_comment_count=true&user_settings={"updated_on"%3A"Thu+Aug+02+2018+21%3A28%3A56+GMT%2B0300"%2C"List"%3A{"filters"%3A[]%2C"order_by"%3A"`tabItem`.`modified`+desc"}%2C"last_view"%3A"List"%2C"Image"%3A{"filters"%3A[]%2C"order_by"%3A"`tabItem`.`modified`+desc"}}&cmd=frappe.desk.reportview.get&_=1533227510565