Itemwise Recommended Reorder Level not working

Hello there,

We are using the ERPNext: v7.2.32 cloud version and for some reason the Itemwise Recommended Reorder Level is not working. More specific the Consumed - Delivered - Total Outgoing - Avg Daily Outgoing columns are showing 0 which is wrong, as there have been many transactions for the specified time window.

If this is solved at Cloud version 8 let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Hello there,

Anyone with any hints or help ?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

In my test accout (currently running on V7), it is correctly showing values in these columns.

Perhaps you can sorted value in based on one of these column in ascending order. Column on the column heading to sort report based on descending order and then you might see the data.

Hello umair,

No, no matter the sorting or all those columns are 0’s.
Is there anything else that i may try ?

Thanks

Since this issue is specific to data in your ERPNext account, will be great if you could share some screenshots indicating this transactions are made but not reflecting in the report. Are transactions made also submitted? Just pick one item and share data about it.

Hello umair,

Thank you for the fast reply.Im attaching you the screenshot

And what’s the value shown for this item in the Reorder level report? I hope you will understand that since it’s a issue related to data in your ERPNext account, one should have access to your ERPNext account to check thoroughly.

Hello umair,

We are ok with this as long as it is in pm.

Thanks in advance.