IF you have been around for a while, you would have realized that the scale of ERPNext has grown greatly in the last few months. Currently we have only one full time maintainer (@nabinhait) for ERPNext. I pitch in occasionally but there is clearly a capacity problem here.
The foundation is looking for a maintainer for ERPNext, either full time or part time. Here is the expectation:
- Review issues and bug reports on erpnext GitHub
- Review pull requests and ensure they meet contribution guidelines
- Test pull requests for quality and consistency
- Help improve ERPNext test coverage
- Fix high priority bugs on all branches
- Maintain Releases and Release Notes
- 5+ years of work experience in software development.
- Must have experience in understanding complex ERP workflows
- Experience with GitHub and git flow
- Experience with ERPNext and Frappe would be great.
How to apply:
- Share your profile and work experience
- Prepare a short note on how you can help us maintain ERPNext
- Spend sometime reviewing pull requests and issues
- Email me at rushabh at erpnext dot org
- Will depend on experience and expectation.