Last order reminder?

I would like to set up a reminder when it has been more than 30 days since they last ordered.

Is there a way to set that up on ERPNext?

1 Like

There is a report called" inactive customers" in ERPNext. You can set the auto email option based on this report. There is a filter options in the auto email feature and you can use the same.

1 Like

Good morning.

Thanks for letting me know about this report.

Is there a way to set up an email report for certain clients? Or, can I make a seperate request for each client?

On the report, it lists active and in active clients. I do not want a report about in active clients. Can I some how mark them in active?

In addition, some clients Iā€™d want to set it up as a 30 day limit before I get a reminder, and others might be 60 days, since they order less frequently.

My idea would be to run the cron job every maybe 15 or 30 days and get the reminder.

It could also be that I create 2-3 different reports: 30 day, 60 day, and 90 day limit.

Thanks for your assistance.

Hello. I am still looking for ideas about getting a reminder in the even that a client has not ordered. I can then make a follow up call to them.

Thanks for any idea how to maybe use the inactive customer.

Thanks

Good question. I would tweak the inactive customers report a little or I would create a query report for that.
We can also utilize the Virtual DocField in V14.