Linking Sales Order-delivery Note-Sales Invoice-Purchase Order-production order

Please provide following features :

1.  From delivery note, how to know which sales order it belongs ? 
    2.  From sales order, how to know howmany delivery notes and which are they? 
    3.  From sales order, how to know howmany sales invoice and which are they? 
4. From sales invoice, how to know which sales order it belongs?
    5. Is there  Purchase orders linked to  Sales Order? which are they?
    6. Is there  production order linked to sales order? which are they?
    7. from production order, how to know which all Purchase Order and Sales Order that production order is related?

Thank you

Musthafa KP

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

It's in the item lines. Expand the item and it will show which SO # it comes from

Run Delivery Note register report (under Delivery Note view) and filter the report to show the SO where it came from.  Ideally, we could also open SO and click File -> Linked With and search by DN... but DN isn't there yet.

Two ways. Run Sales Register report under Accounts module, or go to SO and click File -> Linked With then search by SI

See above

7. from production order, how to know which all Purchase Order and Sales Order that production order is related?

Not knowledgeable enough about 5-7 so can't help you tehre 

On Monday, August 19, 2013 7:02:37 PM UTC+8, musthafa cdr kp inrtd wrote:

Thank you

Musthafa KP

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext User's Forum" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un...@googlegroups.com.

On Monday, August 19, 2013 11:42:49 PM UTC-4, lxnow wrote:

It's in the item lines. Expand the item and it will show which SO # it comes from    ( This is OK. )

Run Delivery Note register report (under Delivery Note view) and filter the report to show the SO where it came from.  Ideally, we could also open SO and click File -> Linked With and search by DN... but DN isn't there yet.                  (This is not OK.  can anybody help me?. This suggested thing doesnot work for me)

Two ways. Run Sales Register report under Accounts module, or go to SO and click File -> Linked With then search by SI
  (This is not OK.  can anybody help me?. This suggested thing doesnot work for me) 

See above
   (This is not OK.  can anybody help me?. This suggested thing doesnot work for me)

(This is not answered by any one..  can anybody please  help  on all the above?. ) 

Thank you

Musthafa KP

Musthafa,

Please raise separate issues on GitHub for each of these reporting requirement. Also mention what columns you want in each report.

thanks,
Rushabh

W: https://erpnext.com
T: @rushabh_mehta

On 17-Sep-2013, at 12:23 AM, musthafa cdr kp inrtd <cd...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, August 19, 2013 11:42:49 PM UTC-4, lxnow wrote:

It's in the item lines. Expand the item and it will show which SO # it comes from    ( This is OK. )

Run Delivery Note register report (under Delivery Note view) and filter the report to show the SO where it came from.  Ideally, we could also open SO and click File -> Linked With and search by DN... but DN isn't there yet.                  (This is not OK.  can anybody help me?. This suggested thing doesnot work for me)

See above

(This is not answered by any one..  can anybody please  help  on all the above?. ) 

Thank you

Musthafa KP

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ERPNext User’s Forum” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to erpnext-user-forum+un…@googlegroups.com.