Loggin Issues

Hello.

Heres a Minor but something that bothers kind of Issue.

When You Log in using http://yourcompany.erpnext.com or sign in from the frontpage, there is a check mark of "Remember Me". Also Mozilla by default asks whether to save password.

When Clicked "Yes" , loggin in is successful.

Case - 1 : Logging Out process is ok, as per expected.

Caste - 2 : If the Browser is Forcibly Closed (application terminated using the X in the corner), and if again re-opened, following screen is sign.

Neither you are able to get back to your erpnext main menu page, nor there is any link on this page ( see attachment ) All one has to do is click signout and again sign in.

Any thoughts where this is only a issue with my account, whether is anybody out there who finds this issue at all.

Ideally, when remember me is checked, it should take me to my erpnext home everytime i open the browser.

Kind Regards,
Mahesh

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for letting us know your issue - I have added a button to take you directly to the account to you don't have to logout and login - 

- Rushabh

On Apr 3, 2011, at 5:33 PM, Mahesh wrote:

Hello.

Heres a Minor but something that bothers kind of Issue.

When You Log in using http://yourcompany.erpnext.com or sign in from the frontpage, there is a check mark of "Remember Me". Also Mozilla by default asks whether to save password.

When Clicked "Yes" , loggin in is successful.

Case - 1 : Logging Out process is ok, as per expected.

Caste - 2 : If the Browser is Forcibly Closed (application terminated using the X in the corner), and if again re-opened, following screen is sign.
                Neither you are able to get back to your erpnext main menu page, nor there is any link on this page ( see attachment ) All one has to do is click signout and again sign in.

Any thoughts where this is only a issue with my account, whether is anybody out there who finds this issue at all.

Ideally, when remember me is checked, it should take me to my erpnext home everytime i open the browser.

Kind Regards,
Mahesh
<Untitled.jpg>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
erpnext

World's most affordable ERP - Rs 299/user/month