Looking for ERPNext Developer to customised our requirement in ERPNext

Hi All,
My client is in “Industrial Magazine Publication”. Client located in Pune. (Maharashtra - India). As per the requirement study, we need to customise the “Magazine Circulation And Marketing Activity”. We are looking for someone who help us to customise things as per client requirement .

Regards
Anuja Joshi.

Please post your job here

https://erpnext.org/erpnext-jobs

Hello Anuja,
Greetings from Indictrans!

We can definitely provide you help in ERPNext Customization as per your requirement.We need to understand your requirement in detail.

Indictrans is Gold Member of ERPNext Foundation. Indictrans is working on ERPNext since 10 years. We did more than 350+ ERPNext projects till date which includes new app development, customization, integration with 3rd party software, migration, training and support. We have ERPNext clients across globe including 30+ countries. And we have a team of 50 people. We have made a ERPNext connector for Quickbooks, Magento, FedEx, Microsoft ADFS etc. These tells our expertise in ERPNext.

I kindly request you to connect over a call/skype to discuss your requirement in detail. My skype id is live:chandrashekhar7.d and contact details are given below in signature.

Awaiting your feedback.

Regards,
Chandresh Dusane
Mo- 9689164162