Looking for Examples of ECommerce website built on ERPNext

Hi Krishnan
Well the pictures of the main slide show were uploaded as JPG 1920x483px, without alpha channel. The images are around 200 and 250 KB each.

I´m working on a complete ecommerce theme for this site (natura.red) I will share the results and the process also. I hope, anytime soon.

Regards

Hi Ivan
Thanks for the reply
Thats so kind of you to share your ecommerce theme process
Its people like you who contribute to this forum that makes erpnext a great software
Thanks again
Hemanth

1 Like

Good Job! The site looks great.

Would love to know that.

1 Like

Loving what you are doing!! Amazing!!

If you please could share any tip or tutorial, just to point us on the right direction!

Congrats!

1 Like

Hi @Ivan_Guevara doing dine job there. Have you tried multi currecy? Like based on user IP system will show price in that country’s currency. Default let’s say would be USD. Not all the currencies of the world but few limited ones. If system can’t find the currency then it will by default show price in USD.

1 Like

Thank you Muzzy.

I haven´t tried multi-currency, and I won´t on this site, ´cuse de nature, just Mexican Pesos (buying and selling).

… I been workin with ERPNext to Manage my bussiness. I bought products some in USD and selling them in MXN, but just on desk.

Regards.

Cool. One more question. Will you be working on allowing visitor add to cart before logging in? This is not possible in vanilla ERPNext. Some customisation is needed. Your website also takes visitor to logging page when clicked on add to cart button. So user has to be logged in before starting to purchase.

Anyone else here has found a solution to this? Thanks

1 Like

Hi Muzzy, instead of customization, better to use snipcart.com to add this functionality. Snipcart.com uses AJAX to do the cart/checkout without logging in and takes care of the payment as well. After the shopper has paid, you can get the data into ERPNext via webhooks.

Best to leave ERPNext itself untouched. The snipcart.com is pretty stable. This would be my goto strategy to get ERPNext cart off the ground.

3 Likes

Hey, just looking into this as well. For me Snipcart is just not an option, I already have to give around 3% to the payment processors, now giving another 2% to Snipcart is just not good for me and my clients.

But the project does look amazing.

1 Like

Paypal Payflow Pro seems to be reasonable.

1 Like

This is my attempt at developing an ecommerce store using pure ERPNext.
https://www.bestchoicespices.com.au/

The website is currently in progress and I still need to add a ton more products and seamlessly transition from an old cash register to ERPNext POS with ecommerce for home delivery and pickup. Only part I am still stuck on is trying to get item variants to show up in a more intuitive and easy to use way. The current method feels a little clunky in my opinion. Something like how Amazon handles item variants would be absolutely perfect.

3 Likes

do you make the shopping cart as an app or server code hard coding?

Honestly, I haven’t gotten that far into it and have just left the shopping cart as it is out of the box. I may need to modify it once I start further testing for this particular business.

For shopping cart you would need to first allow add to cart as guest. Core ERPNext does not allow it and needs login. Just giving you heads up. Good luck.

do anyone have solution for this?

We are a financial services company. Recently started using ERPNext. Amazing work done. Kudos to the team.

We have basic things in place. Now looking to set website from there. But I am told by consultants that its not ready to host dynamic data on bootstrap designs on it’s own but can take API Calls and use existing CMS.

Can you please comment on this?

Is it a good case for Intranet or a full fledged business website can be hosted on top of this?

Feature wise most things are possible, website script, bootstrap .etc.

If you have a good enough reason to host your website on ERPNext, features should not be an issue, there are workarounds for most things.

Performance with Scaling can be an issue, so you have to take care of server specs, caching etc explicitly.

Dear Sanath
the url is changed

Please have a look and give your valuable advice
Thank you