Looking for job as Erpnext Developer at Perth(WA)

I have more than 3 years of experience in Frappe Framework/ERPnext, and my proficiency in JavaScript, MySQL, REST API, and Python.

In my role as ERPnext Developer at Thimphu Techpark Limited, I have been with the team in the implementation of ERPnext in various companies like Menjong Sorig Pharmaceuticals Corporation Limited, Bank Of Bhutan, Bhutan Telecom Limited, Desuung Skilling Program, Desuung, Bhutan Livestock Development Corporation Limited which are under Druk Holding and Investments. I believe my hands-on experience and skills will prove relevant to your upcoming requirements.

Moreover, I have implemented the latest version(14) at Rigsar Construction Pvt Ltd (dev.rigsarbhutan.com) as a Project Manager cum Developer.

I am very interested in discussing your ERPnext Developer role in more detail. I am available for an interview at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration.

NOTE: I WILL BE MOVING TO PERTH(AUSTRALIA) FROM JUNE 30, 2023 ONWARDS. PLEASE SEE THE OPPORTUNITIES AS YOUR EMPLOYEE OR PARTNER TO IMPLEMENT THE ERPNEXT FULLY CUSTOMIZATION AS PER THE REQUIREMENTS OF CLIENTS. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT THE GIVEN MAIL ID.
tsheringcheten93@gmail.com

I will share my phone number once I reach Perth

1 Like

hi, i am setting up something for a company that I work for. I have so far learned quite a bit from the internet and would like to know if you know anybody who developed tender.bt. I am trying to get something similar up and running.