Looking for Live Chat Integration with ERPNext/CRM

Hi everyone,

I’ve recently started transitioning all my business apps to ERPNext, and I’m really enjoying the experience so far! I’m planning to use both the Helpdesk and CRM modules, and I’m trying to avoid the redundancy of running a separate live chat system.

I know there are some open-source solutions like Chatwoot, but as far as I’m aware, there isn’t any direct integration with ERPNext or Frappe.

I came across Frappe Chat, which had a live chat feature for websites that was exactly what I was looking for. However, it seems they’re moving towards Raven, which unfortunately doesn’t offer a live chat widget for external users.

I’m hoping to get some recommendations or hear about any existing implementations of live chat tools that work well with ERPNext, CRM, or the ticketing system.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I am facing the same issue. I created a food delivery app with ERPNext and integrated Frappe Chat to enable communication between the customer and the delivery person. However, I’m struggling because the customer is not allowed to access the chat feature. If anyone has a solution or an idea to overcome this problem, please share.