Magento2 integration

Magento2 is a leading e-Commerce platform. This is a big step back that the platform does not yet have integration with magento2. When are the plans for this integration?

1 Like

That depends on when magento users like you adopt this tool!?

1 Like

you could try Myddleware to connect ERPNext to Magento. It’s an open-source tool.

1 Like

Thanks for the answer. I am testing a firebear import export for magento2 solution. But an ideal option would be to support such integration by erpnext developers in erp, as they do with woocommerce and shopify

2 Likes

Best of luck in achieving your e-commerce goals!

I completely understand your concern about the absence of Magento2 integration, especially considering that Magento2 is a prominent e-commerce platform. While I don’t have specific information on Magento’s integration plans, I can suggest an alternative approach.One effective way to address this issue is to Hire Magento 2 developer. These professionals specialize in Magento development and can work on custom integrations and extensions tailored to your specific needs. Whether it’s connecting Magento2 with other systems or implementing unique features, a Magento 2 developer can be your solution.