Make Child Tables 1st row's field readonly

Dear All,

I Have a child table which has a field named score, now I just want to make first row’s score as read-only, without changing any value in that row.
I have tried grid_row.toggle_editable(),but not working for me.
Please suggest me a suitable solution.

Regards,
Vishakha

var grid_row = locals[cdt][cdn];
$(“div[data-idx=’”+grid_row.idx+“’]”).find(“input[data-fieldname=‘here field name of child table’]”).css(‘pointer-events’,‘none’);

It is working but when I open that row’s grid from side arrow, the read-only things is not working.
and also can you suggest me the event trigger for this, right now I am using on_change of score event on child table but I don’t want to make this happen on change of anything, like whenever I open this doc automatically this child tables field should become read-only.

for row’s grid from side arrow use this code:
form_render:function(frm,cdt,cdn)
{
var grid_row = locals[cdt][cdn];
$(“div[data-idx=’”+grid_row.idx+“’]”).find(“input[data-fieldname=‘here field name of child table’]”).css(‘pointer-events’,‘none’);
}

how to use this code on child table trigger,suggest any trigger please.
i have achieved it on change event of child table but i dont want to do it by on change

Hello Shaqire,

I don’t know much about jquery things, can you suggest me how to use ‘pointer-events’,‘none’ on nested division ??

In this above image, I have this nested div and want to apply ‘pointer-events’, ‘none’ on div data-index=“1”.

Please help with this.

Regards,