Mariadb : Set root Password

hello ,
I’m trying to install ERPNEXT on CENTOS 7
but I found always this error ,
TASK [mariadb : Set root Password] *******************************************
failed: [localhost] (item=localhost) => {“changed”: false, “item”: “localhost”, “msg”: “unable to connect to database, check login_user and login_password are correct or /root/.my.cnf has the credentials. Exception message: (1045, "Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)")”}
failed: [localhost] (item=127.0.0.1) => {“changed”: false, “item”: “127.0.0.1”, “msg”: “unable to connect to database, check login_user and login_password are correct or /root/.my.cnf has the credentials. Exception message: (1045, "Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)")”}
failed: [localhost] (item=::1) => {“changed”: false, “item”: “::1”, “msg”: “unable to connect to database, check login_user and login_password are correct or /root/.my.cnf has the credentials. Exception message: (1045, "Access denied for user ‘root’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)")”}

thank you Community !

mysql -uroot -pYOURmysqlPassWord -Bse "GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'root'@'127.%.%.%' IDENTIFIED BY 'YOURmysqlPassWord' WITH GRANT OPTION;"
  mysql -uroot -pYOURmysqlPassWord -Bse "GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'root'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'YOURmysqlPassWord' WITH GRANT OPTION;"

cat /etc/hosts files grep -i localhost

should show
127.0.0.1 localhost