Merging customer ledgers

Hello ,

Have observed scenarios like ABC Limited and Abc Ltd both having transactions and both are a single entity being accidently represented seperatly but both are the same. Both ABC and Abc are now required to be merged. is it in any way possible ? What Exactly is to be merged is

a) Customer id is to merged.
b) Transactions are to be merged.

I know this is something redundant, but was feeling way too lazy to change all the docs and transactions to a single entity.

Regards,

Mahesh

Dear Mahesh,

We have developed "Warehouse Merging" feature in last week, now your request of account merging came. So, we are thinking to develop a "Merging Tool" in general like "Renaming Tool".

We are adding this as a feature request in github issues. We will inform you once it developed.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Mahesh <ma…@maheshengg.com> wrote:

Hello ,

Have observed scenarios like ABC Limited and Abc Ltd both having transactions and both are a single entity being accidently represented seperatly but both are the same. Both ABC and Abc are now required to be merged. is it in any way possible ? What Exactly is to be merged is

I know this is something redundant, but was feeling way too lazy to change all the docs and transactions to a single entity.

Regards,

Mahesh

Dear Nabin,

GR8… thanks and would be looking forward for this in coming days.

Regards,
mahesh

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Nabin Hait <na…@iwebnotes.com> wrote:

Dear Mahesh,

We have developed "Warehouse Merging" feature in last week, now your request of account merging came. So, we are thinking to develop a "Merging Tool" in general like "Renaming Tool".

We are adding this as a feature request in github issues. We will inform you once it developed.

Regards,
Nabin Hait

On Tue, Oct 30, 2012 at 1:14 PM, Mahesh <ma…@maheshengg.com> wrote:

Hello ,

Regards,

Mahesh

Hi… Whether Merging tool is already developed by now? If yes, I could not find it. Can someone help me?