Missing "Project" option in Document Naming Settings


I’ve encountered an issue with the Document Naming settings within ERPNext, specifically related to ‘Select Transaction’. Previously, I was able to select “Project” as an option. However, as of recently, this option seems to have disappeared from the list and is no longer available.

Any assistance or advice from the community would be highly valued. Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Hi @unspace,

We checked it in the latest version 14 so it appears properly. please upgrade your version or migrate the site and then check it.

Thank You!

I checked the ‘tabSeries’ database table and noticed incorrect counting related to the project. I have corrected this issue by deleting the erroneous entries and reloading the data. Now, the project is accurately listed again.

Thank you.