Module Def - App Name change - Not synced with disk behavior

I created a Module Def where I erroneously chose frappe as App Name, but then corrected it to the App Name I want the module to belong to. This is accurately reflected in the Activity log of the Module Def like this:

Activity
You last edited this · 5 minutes ago
You changed the value of App Name from frappe to airplane_mode · 2 days ago
You created this · 2 days ago

Then (much later) I created DocTypes in this Module, well after the App Name change of the Module Def. The Activity log of the DocTypes shows this as (ignore the fields changes, that all worked fine, but this is to show the creation time after the Module Def change):

Activity
You last edited this · 28 minutes ago
Administrator added rows for Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields · 3 hours ago
Administrator removed rows for Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields · 3 hours ago
You changed the value of Title Field from "" to shop_name, Show Title in Link Fields from 0 to 1 · 5 hours ago
Administrator added rows for Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields · 5 hours ago
Administrator removed rows for Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields · 5 hours ago
Administrator added rows for Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields, Fields · 5 hours ago
Administrator removed rows for Fields · 5 hours ago
You created this · 8 hours ago

Now the problem is that everything works fine, but I noticed with git status that the DocTypes were not in the new files / files to be committed. So I wondered if these were lost – but everything still works well.
Investigating, I found that the 2 DocTypes are sitting in the frappe app, although the Module Def is showing the App Name destined to take these doctypes!

Why is the change of the App Name not reflected in where the doctypes are created?

I also noticed that another module folder with the Module Def name got created (2 days ago) in the app where it should be, but the folder is empty (ex. init.py). So there are two of these, one in the wrong place (frappe) which gets the created doctypes, and the other one at the correct/changed place, but not getting the newly created doctypes.

So the change of the app name in the module def somehow didn’t create the path for where the doctypes for the module are put on the disk.

This looks like a bug to me.

Also, I’d like to know how I can get the doctypes where I want them to be. I guess I cannot just move the folders, or can I?
What about the data entered (which I wouldn’t like to lose) and the sync of places on disk and the database?

This issue:

sounds somewhat similar.